Your Manufacturing and Distribution Company Must Digitally Transform to Remain Competitive
What is Digital Transformation?
Digital transformation in the manufacturing and distribution industry refers generally to the implementation of technology in order to automate assembly lines and other business processes.
Additionally, digital transformation makes it possible for manufacturing and distribution companies to perform better analysis of existing data, which can lead to increased productivity.
Digital transformation of a manufacturing and distribution company will usually incorporate several different technologies such as:
- Cloud computing
- Software-as-a-Service (Saas)
- Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Machine learning
- Predictive analytics
By digitally transforming, manufacturing and distribution companies can improve their ability to adapt to and anticipate changes affecting their businesses.
Why is it Necessary for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies to Digitally Transform?
It is crucial for manufacturing and distribution companies to digitally transform in order to remain competitive in their industry.
Digital transformation makes it possible for manufacturing and distribution companies to quickly:
- Recognize opportunities so they can be taken advantage of
- Detect problems in business processes so they can be remedied
Manufacturing and distribution companies that choose not to digitally transform often will not be able to keep up with their competitors who do choose to digitally transform.
Companies that do not digitally transform simply will not have the same capability to collect and process data critical to improving business processes.
How i-Tech Support can help your manufacturing and distribution company digitally transform
Manufacturing and distribution companies often have to work with vendors, logistics companies, and contractors located all over the globe. Further, in the manufacturing and distribution industry, decisions need to be made promptly, but also wisely.
Because digital transformation solutions are essential to the competitiveness of a manufacturing and distribution company, the solutions need to be carefully developed and implemented.
i-Tech Support will consult with your manufacturing and distribution company to develop a streamlined plan to digitally transform your company.
The digital transformation plan i-Tech Support develops for your company will incorporate the latest and most modern technologies, including implementation of:
- Modern cloud ERP software. Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, such as Acumatica, is cloud-based business management software-as-a-service (SaaS) that allows companies to collect all of the data produced by various company departments into a single, centralized database. With data being stored in a centralized database, the data can be processed, analyzed, and shared in myriad ways, enabling company management to make more intelligent business decisions. The ERP software is hosted in the cloud, meaning it is accessible from anywhere in the world where an Internet connection is available.
- Collaboration software. Collaboration software, such as Microsoft Office 365, enables company employees and contractors from all over the world to more easily collaborate on documents, share files, and exchange ideas.
- Network and data security. It is critical to secure all of the data being entered into and generated by your digital transformation software solutions. As part of your digital transformation plan, i-Tech Support will develop a network and data security (cybersecurity) solution to make sure your company data is accessible only to persons you grant access to.
Contact i-Tech Support
The experts at i-Tech Support are business leaders and industry professionals.
i-Tech experts are continuously learning and training with the latest software solutions for manufacturing and distribution companies.
i-Tech experts understand that different businesses have different requirements. By staying up to date with manufacturing and distribution industry trends, i-Tech experts are able to recommend and customize software solutions that maximize the productivity of each of its clients.
All i-Tech clients are treated as partners and as such, i-Tech works to ensure their continuing growth and success.
As an Acumatica Gold Certified Partner, i-Tech Support experts are able to tailor the powerful Acumatica cloud-based ERP software specifically to meet the needs of each individual client.
i-Tech offers a large suite of IT services, including:
- Data center hosting
- Wireless network support
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Vendor management
To learn more about how i-Tech can improve the productivity and efficiency of your company, contact an i-Tech expert today.